At the time of its launch, the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V was the company’s flagship motorcycle until the RR 310 came all along. But the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V has been a successful model for the company and has been regularly updated over these years.
Over these years, it has been proven to be the upright motorcycle for daily commutes, and TVS ran a one-make race championship on the RTR 200 4V. And straight off the bat, if you do get a good used model, we will suggest that you should go for it.
We list down some of the pros and cons of buying a used TVS Apache RTR 200 4V:-
- A lot of used models are available in the market.
- The quality and, fit & finish of the motorcycle are good. The first models, launched in 2016, also came with a decent list of features.
- Spare parts are readily available. The maintenance and service costs are not very expensive.
- The 197.75cc engine is refined and offers a fantastic performance. The bottom and middle range are substantial, which means you have the shove when you want to overtake slower-moving vehicles in the city.
- Taller rides may find the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V’s riding position restricted.
- The 5-speed gearbox could be a bit clunky. Also, the 6th gear is missing, especially if the engine is doing high speeds for an extended period of time.
- At higher speeds, there will be some more amounts of vibrations, especially on the handlebar and foot pegs.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings